By Brent Zell
Happy SEC Schedule Day, everyone. We’ll have that up for you shortly after it’s released at 10 a.m. EST. In the meantime, here are some Outback Bowl stories to peruse while wondering how Kim Kardashian will respond to the bar being raised (or … lowered?).
- Pictures of big guys eating and coaches talking. Sadly, I can’t tell if the picture of Mark Richt contains his already legendary beard.
- The Dawgs start practice and make time for a visit to a hospital.
- Malcolm Mitchell is thinking about taking up a second job.
- At some point, 5-foot-10 and 220 pounds became a “little guy.”
- Bulldog fans, let’s hope Aaron Murray’s memories of playing Matt Barkley play out that way again in a year.
- Last and in no way least, check out our Outback Bowl preview.